ELION HOUSE on Infrastructure Panel at 2016 Borrowers and Investors Forum
The forum heard from a cross-section of governments, investors, issuers and regulators as they discuss the current issues impacting raising debt and the most lucrative sectors in the Southeast Asian market.
Benjamin Khoo, CEO of Elion House, spoke on the Debt and Infrastructure Financing Panel to discuss the how Clean Technology Infrastructure innovation can generate superior yields for institutional investors in the current ultra-low yield environment and the growing demand by global investors for environment, social and governance (ESG) compliant and sustainable real economy assets.
Other emerging topics in Infrastructure discussed were:
- Innovation in the infrastructure sector
- Project bonds resurgence
- International or local lenders
- Alternative models for development
- Local Government Financing Schemes
- Cross border co-operation
- Moderator Kiyoshi Nishimura, Chief Executive Officer, Credit Guarantee & Investment Facility
- Rana Karadsheh-Haddad, Country Manager Singapore, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Brian Tang, Managing Director, Asia Capital Markets Institute
- Benjamin Khoo, Managing Director, Regenerative Energy & Infrastructure – Elion House